Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
A few things did not do this past week: I did not celebrate my graduation from nursing school eating Taco Bell in my pjs. I did not secretly pray that my brother and sister-in-law would not name my niece Ruby(what kind of person would I be if I hated my niece's name...but for the record they named her Elizabeth...thank goodness).
As for Monday, I did not go back to bed after getting my kids on the bus today and sleep till 9....that would just be lazy. I also did not have Louisiana Crunch cake for breakfast while reading blogs in front of my computer screen while I should have been studying for my NCLEX exam. I did not throw out 4 old telephones while emptying cabinets for our upcoming move....that would make me(well my husband anyway) a pack rat. And lastly, I did not wish that all 3 of my girls wind up with children just like them when they grow up....that would just be mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment