Saturday, May 16, 2009

Looks Like We Made It......


I am DONE! I graduated last night, and it has finally hit me how thrilled I am. Up until last night, it didn't seem real that I would no longer have to spend every waking moment consumed with dosage calculations, diabetes, therapeutic communication, portfolios, exams, and clinicals. My free time can actually be free time once again! I can finally enjoy life again....for at least a year or two until I decide to go back to school. I thought this day would never come, but I am so freakin' happy it finally did! Here's a pic of me and Chad after graduation...he really is happy even though he doesn't look like it. I wanted to get one of me with Chad and the girls, but they ran for the truck since it was raining...lightweights, so guess I will just have to put the cap and gown some other time to get one of those. All I know is it feels like I can finally breathe again, and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment