Thursday, May 28, 2009

Movin' On Up.....


If all goes well, we will be closing on our new house tomorrow at 9 AM. I am so not looking forward to all that we have to get done this weekend, and wish it were Sunday already because then we'd be done...at least with the moving part. I know we are going to love our new house, and can't wait to get settled in. I will have lots of decorating to do once we get settled in, so there will be lots of before and after shots coming. Hopefully everyone will make it through the move unscathed, since the last time we moved, I got smacked in the nose with a folding ladder by my husband....let's hope that doesn't happen again!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard moving is, and I don't envy you that, but I can't wait to see all the before/after pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete