Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving stinks!

While I love the idea of moving to a new home, I hate the actual moving part with every cell of my entire being! I am living in a giant mess of boxes, and general disruption, and anyone that knows me knows that I would rather have my arm cut off with a butter knife than live in this kind of chaos. Not to mention the fact that I have spent hours calling the phone company, the satellite company, U-Haul, going to Home Depot to buy boxes and tape, and Goodwill to dispose of the endless piles of crap that we've acquired over the 5 and a half years we've lived here....thank goodness school is over, or I would be a total nutcase...although my kids and husband think I'm already there. Among the numerous wonderful things about moving to our new house though, will be the fact that we will no longer live on a dirt road out in the country. Don't get me wrong, I love the country, I just don't love dust bunnies the size of a toddler living under my bed, and the fact that driving down the road is like dodging land mines in Cambodia because the pot holes are so flippin' big.

Okay, off for more fun and games of packing. Yay.(Can't you see the excitement in my typing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment