Thursday, May 14, 2009

Givin' It A Shot.....

I have been thinking about getting a blog of my own for quite some time now, but with the sheer insanity of nursing school, I've had time for nothing besides foley caths, NG tubes, diabetes, and chronic renal failure. But the day has finally come....I AM FREE OF NURSING SCHOOL...at least for now! I will be graduating tomorrow night, and am going to make a sad and pathetic attempt to get this blog off the ground. You're more than welcome to follow along with the absolutely thrilling experience(rolling eyes) of me stressing out about taking my boards, buying a new house, and the general chaos that is my life...aren't you lucky? Keep in mind this blog is a work in progress, but hopefully will one day be as great as some of the blogs I've managed to somewhat keep up with lately. Ok Anita, here's my blog, so where's yours???

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know you had started this ..... who knows? It just might prove to be a great stress reliever for you! :) Welcome to the world of blogging ...

    ReplyDelete