Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome To The Neighborhood!

This is what we woke up to this morning.



In case you can't decipher it, it says, "welcome to the ridge, we all heart penis here." Isn't this lovely?!!???!!



I was going to post about Jordan's new ride. A Jeep that her dad got her this week(after she totaled her car back in February, 5 days after putting the $2500 he gave her for graduation into a new motor for it...good times, but apparently we have a couple of unruly, wayward lesbian girls who live in the neighborhood, and apparently, they have a strong dislike for Kayla, and Kayla has a strong dislike for them. And now they have decided to mark their territory like male dogs...isn't that mature???? They put an empty bottle in our mailbox shortly after we got here, and one day we were outside, and one of the local boys who wander the neighborhood was acting like he was going to kick over our trash can...but we were outside watching them, so they didn't do anything. I have been waiting for them to make their move. They do nothing all day but roam the neighborhood...there are 3-4 girls, and 2-3 boys at any given time...smoking and thinking they look cool, until all hours of the night, and their parents are not apparently that interested in being parents and knowing what their kids are doing.

Well, let me tell you one thing. While I'm sitting around waiting to take my NCLEX, I've got nothing but time on my hands, so I will sit my happy hiney on the front porch every flippin' night, all night long waiting for them to pull something else. I understand "kids will be kids" and all, but this is a nice neighborhood, and this is ridiculous! And sitting at home all day long, unpacking boxes, painting, and stewing over when I am going to be able to take my test, is making me VERY cranky(you can ask my poor kids and husband), so I am really not in the mood to put up with any juvenile crap right now, and would not be above calling the po-pos on 'em if I catch the little terrorists.

Anyway, here's a nicer view of J's new ride....minus all the penis talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment