Thursday, June 25, 2009

Starting to Freak Out....

about this whole NCLEX thing. For those who don't know what that is, it's the licensing exam I have to take to become a real, grown up nurse. The first round of my classmates to take it are coming back with their responses, and they go a little like this...."I feel stupid", "that was hard", "I had to answer all 265 questions", and "I don't think I did so great." None of those were the responses I was hoping to hear like, "piece of cake", "no problem", or "that was nothing compared to nursing school." Where are those responses?????!!!!????? Those are the ones I want! I don't take mine for another week or so, so it looks like I will be in the throws of full fledged panic mode by then. Maybe I just shouldn't ask anyone else....although I know they'll share their misery with me anyway. Good times. Oh well, back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment