Thursday, June 2, 2011

2 months old already????

I can't believe Gracyn is 2 months old already.....I mean, where did the time go???  She had to go to the pediatrician on Tuesday(5/31) for her 2 month check up and her shots.  Here are some pictures of her before her appointment....and when she was still in a good mood.

She weighed 11pounds and 14 oz, and was 23 inches long.  She is in the 75th percentile for both her height and weight.  Her head circumference was 40, so she was in the 60th percentile for that....which is really shocking because she is a Carnes after all!
She got 3 shots and one oral dose, and she was pitiful. She cried so hard, and it broke my heart!

Here is Gracyn later in the day, after her appointment:
She's a fabulous baby....she sleeps most of the night, and if she gets up at all, it's only once a night.  She does have a fussy period from about 4 in the afternoon until bath time, which is about 7.  She's smiling now, and starting to coo at me, which I totally love! 
It's been an amazing 2 months, and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment