Friday, April 22, 2011

Gracyn is 3 weeks old already....

Where does the time go?  I'm already dreading my baby girl getting bigger!  I love this baby stage, and just want to sit and snuggle with her all the time so I don't miss a moment.  I'm much more aware this time of how quickly the time flies by, and am trying to enjoy every minute...which is much easier this time around since I'm not in survival mode with 3 kids under the age of 4!  If I could keep Gracyn this age forever, I totally would!  She's starting to make noises when you talk to her....like she's trying to talk back, and she gives a little smile here and there, but I'm not 100% convinced that it's not still gas!  She really is a fabulous baby, and doesn't really wake up during the night....she makes noises here and there, which wakes me up, and then I usually wake her up to feed her so my boobs don't explode.  She had a weight check yesterday, and is up to 8lbs 7.5oz, so I guess the Mommy Moo Juice is working.
Here's sleeping beauty:

 Smiley Face:

I think this smooshy face might be my favorite!

Snuggling with Kacie

Snoozing again!  She always has a hand in her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment