Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adventures in Babymaking Chapter 1....

Wow, long gone are they days when you decide you want to have a baby and you just get busy making one.  When you work nights like I do, and leave the house at 5:30pm, and don't get home until 8:30am, and your husband leaves the house at 6am, and gets home at 6pm, you can't even call it ships passing in the night (unless you count waving at each other on the highway).  I have a feeling that it is going to require planning equal to a top secret mission in order for us to get all the logistics right to be at the same place, at the same time, during the "right" time in order for us to be successful!  And there are so many "rules" that I never did when I was having babies when I was younger...no caffeine, no hot baths, no hot dogs, blah, blah, blah.  It is going to be very interesting to see how well I function on a 12 hour shift with no caffeine!  Let's just hope it's still as easy as it was all those years ago when all I had to do was think about getting pregnant...or not think about considering 2 of the 3 were "oops" babies....although I have a feeling my dusty, old eggs might have something to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment