Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Oldest Chicken Has Left The Nest.

Long time no blog, right? Getting back into the real work of working 12 hour shifts, and driving an hour each way, is taking it's toll, and not leaving much time for blogging...no fair! Anyway, Jordan has been settled into her college apartment since Saturday, and is doing well....aside from all the stuff in her apartment that doesn't work, and waiting for the guys to come fix it(welcome to your own place J), she is doing good. I talked to her last night, and she said it's kinda lonely because she hasn't seen her roommates since Saturday, but I'm sure she'll get used to it. Strange being short one kiddo, but I'm sure we'll get used to it as well. I did much better than I thought I would...no tears...just a lot of "be sure you keep that board in your window, make sure you always lock the doors when you're home, always be aware of your surroundings", ect...but I'm a mom, so that's my job, right? I am sure we'll be seeing lots of her on weekends as she comes around for a home cooked meal, so I'm not even sure we'll have time to miss her! Love ya girl, and I'm very proud of you! Enjoy this time in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment