Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back into the work force!

Whew! I made it through my first 2 days on the antepartum unit where I'll be working. Last week was a full week of orientation. I'm pooped, but think I am going to love, love, love it! It is going to take some time to get used to these 12 hour shifts...and just when I do, it will be time for me to switch to nights. Oh well. I think it's going to take some adjusting from everyone around here, as Chad will have to take care of dinner and get the girls situated when I'm working, and the fact that I won't see him at all on the days when I'm working nights, but this is what I've been working towards for almost 20 years! And I have the next few days off before going back to work on Saturday, so I can finally catch up on all my blog reading. Guess blogging and Facebook reading will have to take place on my days off. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment