Monday, November 1, 2010

People are bugging me lately......

It really chaws me when people ask me if we're having a boy or a girl, and I tell them a girl.  98% of the time, we get, "Oh, another girl huh?"  And they say it with that certain tone in their voice that says I'm sorry it's another girl.  And usually they will follow up with, "Were you hoping for a boy?"  No, we weren't hoping for a boy, we were hoping for healthy.  Look people, while a boy would have been nice because it would have been a new experience, a girl is just as awesome, because we know what that entails, and I get to dress her in lots of pink and get her a tutu, and this way we don't have to deal with the difficulty of potty training a little boy, and having him pee all over the place!  Just a little piece of advice, if we tell you we're having a girl, just say congratulations.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment