Wednesday, November 24, 2010



Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll be heading to the hospital tonight to take care of the ladies who won't be able to spend Thanksgiving with their families because they're stuck in on our unit.  And although I really, really don't want to go to work tonight, at least I get to go home in the morning and spend Thanksgiving with my family.  I'll get home at 8:30, take a shower and get dressed again, and we'll head to the in-laws for a yummy Thanksgiving dinner.  Can I just tell you that I cannot wait for the turkey, dressing, mashed  potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, broccoli, cheese and rice casserole, deviled eggs, and rolls.  And lets not forget the pecan pie...Oh my gosh, I can't wait!!!!  I am so thankful this year for my wonderful husband, great kids...who drive me crazy every day, a beautiful home, good jobs, and this new baby girl....and a grand baby....that will be joining our family next year!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment