Friday, February 5, 2010

My favorite things....

A few days ago fellow blogger Kelly @ http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ posted about simple pleasures and favorite things, so although I'm a couple of days late, I figured better late than never. So here they are...my favorite things.

Sonic Cherry Limeaid
Braums peppermint Ice cream and chocolate marshmellow sundaes
Bubble baths
Football, and Ice Hockey
All things Bath and Body Works
Massages
Fresh, clean sheets
Babies laughing
Christmas Lights
Rainy days
Snow cones
Listening to the waves roll in
Pickles
Waking up in the middle of the night only to realize you have another hour of sleep
Snuggling with my honey
Texas
Whataburger
My kiddos
Home Sweet Home
PJs and slippers
Blogging

And these are a few of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment